Monday, March 10, 2008

Felt him kick!

For the first time ever, I felt the sprog moving around this morning before I got out of bed. First some fluttery business, and then when I rolled over onto my back, two pretty solid taps against my abdomen. Kicks, punches, headbutts? I was getting a little worried, since the books seem to suggest that by week 23 you should be worried if you haven't felt anything, and this is the start of week 23 (and apparently, some people feel theirs moving around since week 19...)

Other than the occasional faint flutteriness and those two solid taps, mostly it feels like I've got a watermelon in my body, solid and sort of heavy. And getting heavier by the day. When I'm laying down, and when I turn over, I can feel it shift independently of me. Crazy.

2 comments:

sandy pantatlones said...

that was his little revolutionary fist, boy. he is saying
"POWER TO THE PEOPLE"
"R-E-S-P-E-C-T- LET MY SISTERS FREE"

He knows its March 11th Prisoner Awarness day today he can feel it.

Love you,can't wait to see you this weekend and play "pregnant pretty liza parlor/pajama party" sunday.

Peete said...

you got yourself a feisty one. He’s kicking and pulling on his junk....he's one of us for sure. one of us.one of us.one of us.