Monday, May 26, 2008

Really really pregnant

This past weekend, we were in San Francisco for a conference, where among other things, I ran around feeling responsible for several sessions (only sort of, I put them together, but others did all the actual work). It was exhausting and rewarding, and the big deal reading/panel session went off perfectly.  Being 8 months pregnant, however, definitely puts a damper on one's ability to run around normally (ie: out all the time, drinking,  etc) but that didn't stop me from trying to the first two days (except for the drinking part, of course). I got my first random question from a stranger about the baby, in of all places, the Virgin Megastore on Market (just south of Union Square). And I realized that I am really really eggshaped these days. Its amusing, when it's not exhausting. No, actually it's both simultaneously. 

No comments: